Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Camp Halfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity's Form

Go down

Gravity's Form Empty Gravity's Form

Post by 0G's Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Admin:
What is your username? 0G's
How long have you been roleplaying? around 2 years
What is your experience with sites? Admin on 3, Mod on 2, Chatbox Mod on 5
Three paragraphs on why you think you'd be a good Admin:
Well, first of all, I have matured since the last time I was a mod. I've abused power in the past, but I really don't have a point in doing that anymore. I always have a reason for using my power, so it's not like I'm going to go around deleting posts and kicking people for no reason. I can't shut down the site because people are being stupid, so there's no fear of that.

Second of all, I kind of don't have much to do on this site except enforce rules. I usually read other peoples' posts when I'm bored, so it's pretty easy for me to find rule abuse. I've been on this site, and CHB before it, long enough to be able to know most of the rules without actually going back and referencing them (though I do, just to make sure). When I try, I can explain things in a very nice and informative way. I can also make poorly-formatted paragraphs when convincing people of why I should have power, so that's a plus.

I really don't know what else to say. I like enforcing rules. I hate not having the power to do so. I try hard to do so when I can't, so it makes sense for me to actually be able to do so. This is now five sentences long and has no format. Yayyyy.
0G's
0G's

http://halfbloodhaven.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down