Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Camp Halfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?

4 posters

Go down

If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?  Empty If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?

Post by Laura the Moose Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Maia would survive, since she could just hide in her river.
Kelli, Seymour, Harper, Cleo, Merope, and Dakota would team up on all my other charries, and have a good chance of life. Kelli would be a killing machine, with no mercy.
Annie would probably get killed by Kelli or captured by a more merciful charrie. All my compassionate charries would rise up against her killer, since she was a little kid.
Rowena would probably survive, considering that she's a demititan and extremely powerful.
Abigail probably would sneak to the Underworld, every so often killing a real evil charrie.
Kilikina would just head to Artemis's camp and either hide there or get a large army of Huntresses.
Anna and Mason would try to protect each other, and Anna would die. Mason would seek revenge on her killer, causing some drama. He'd probably die then.
I don't know for Aspen, she'd most likely die by Kelli's hand.
Rhonda and Rafael would team up and Rhonda would die, since she's not much of a fighter.
Leena wouldn't even get into it, since she's staff.
Both Leo and Leo would team up and summon up an army of cats.
Alexandre would probably protect one of my charries, probably Harper, and fight to the death for her. Harper would probably lead him to his death.
Gabriella would get killed pretty quickly, since she's blind.
Hannah, Eric, and Veronica would team up and fight Kelli, assuming they could make it to the Greek Camp. There would be a big show down in the end, between Kelli, Harper, Rowena, Hannah, Veronica, and Eric.
Laura the Moose
Laura the Moose
Super duper Epic Admin of Awesomeness!!!
Super duper Epic Admin of Awesomeness!!!

https://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?  Empty Re: If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?

Post by misswho Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Gracie would probally die first, because of lighting happy Amelia. Amelia would also probally kill Bailee. Marc would battle Fara and they would kill each other. Brynne and Matt would run away together to her river. Shae would just stay in CJ, shes not much of a fighter.Evan would protect Hollyn with his life and be killed by Aurora. Lindsey and Lydia would team up, but Lindsey would die in a horrible way because of Aurora also, because shes deaf and would not hear Lydia's warning. Hollyn would kill herself because of her brothers death. So the lasts ones standing would be Aurora Lydia and Amelia (2 demititans and a big three...wow, Im very stereotypical) If I had to go on, Amelia would explode from using her powers too much, and Lydia would surrender
misswho
misswho

Back to top Go down

If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?  Empty Re: If there was a fight between your charries, how would it turn out?

Post by Perfection Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Bellatrix would die first. She would be killed by Courtney, as Callie (her ruthless personality). Courtney would be killed by Felicity, who would team up with Annalise. Both of them would be killed by Hazel and Lily. River would join their team. Fern and Lulu would also team up, since they both control fire. Lulu would kill Hazel. Then, Lily would surrender herself, and be killed. River would kill Fern, but then be killed by Lulu. Then, Lulu and Kelsey would both die, fighting each other.
Perfection
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz <3 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm glad I am not explaining this on my site, that would take forever. Both of my charries would survive because Niall is too nice to kill someone or even injure them. Jaz is terrified of lightning and it's associates. So, I win. XD

Liz <3

http://www.thechb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down