Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Camp Halfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daugher of Hermes

2 posters

Go down

Daugher of Hermes Empty Daugher of Hermes

Post by Daughter Of Hermes Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:36 am

Name: Rikki Rich
Eyes: sKy blue
Hair: Black, but sometimes in the light dark Chocolate
Height: 5'6
Body Type: Strong, skinny, and healthy
Skin: Whitish Tan
Dislikes: Police officers, mean girl at school Rachelle
godly Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Elizabeth Rich
Pets: snake named Steals
Talents: Stealing, sword fighting, maiming people and monsters, Climbing high rocks, and sends messages good
Weapons: A celestial bronze Sword
Powers: related to godly parent
Life Before CHB: Lived in a big house, her mother owned the USP delivery system of Ohio. So she didn't spend much time with her kother because was mostly working in the office taking calls from people having problems that people don't get this at this time or that time. She mostly spent time outside, sometimes even getting in trouble with the law by stealing a few shirts from the local Mall (which she is no longer able to got because she is banned from there.) Just to get her mothers attention, but her mother would pay attention for a few days then go away, back to her business. After the age 12 her mother spent a few days off work and told her who her father was, soon enough she was with a stayer then soon brought her to Camp-Half Blood.
Rp Example: "Mother I'm home, but doubt your even her, probably busy at your stupid job" she never even care for me sometimes, only when i get in trouble with the law, or when i break a rule, jeez, my mom don't even act like a mom"yes sweet heart i'm in the kitchen, making you those things you like um........... what are they called........those mini pizza things, well what ever just come there almost done". Rikki widens her eyes in surprise that her mom is really home before her, wow surprise, she home, ugh probably just gonna go in a few seconds when i walk in the kitchen. Rikki walks in and sees that her mom is not in her work cloths, just in her at home cloths wearing a apron that Rikki had bought her last Christmas. "hay mom, um...... you got off work early didn't you? huh" she smiles nurnous, then hangs to her necklace, a strange man in her dreams gave it to her, saying that it would help her kill things, monster. Something in Rikki mind rang saying stay alert, she might be some one posing as mom. Then soon enough she by mistake pulls the necklace and than a golden type sword comes out, and the 'Rikki's mom' backs up, then turns into a hag type lady, her eyes widen and slash the hags chest with the tip of the sword the next thing you knew she puffed up into a pile of dust. Soon enough her real mom comes home and see the mess she made "hay moms of mine, some weird hag flying lady came and i killed her with that sharp pointy thingy, cool huh?" see smile with the soup full mouth of hers. Her mom smiles but Rikki tells right away its fake. "Darling come to living room i must tell you something about your.......um......well father". From a smile to a serous face, Rikki gets up and takes the sword then walks to the living room "your not flying hag are you? cuz like i can kill you now right" she moves the sword around her moms face."im not a monster, if you want slash that sword of yours through my hand, she does that exactly and i goes straight through her as if the sword was invisible. Those magical swords and daggers can only cut through monsters, gods and goddess sometimes and demi-gods like you". Rikki had heard that name Demi-gods, where did i hear that, oh i know history about them being sons and daughters of gods and goddess, wait mom said i'm one. "wow, wow, wow, mom hold up i'm a demi-god, as the daughtter of a god, or goddess, wait no not a goddess your my mom, unless you adopted me, did you?", she shock her head in disagrrement, "no i'm your mother and ou have a god as your father. He is um.............Hermes, yes yes, god of thieves, and messengers. Tresh come please". I heard hooves almost "yes Elizabeth, you want me too ake your daughter now?" My mother nodded "Rikki your going with a stayer, his going to to take you too Camp-Half blood you will be safe there, now go, go". My mom did the go go movement, i did so i packed my things and said goodbye. I kissed her bye on the check then left.
Daughter Of Hermes
Daughter Of Hermes

Back to top Go down

Daugher of Hermes Empty Re: Daugher of Hermes

Post by Liz <3 Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:49 pm

You need three flaws, and you need to be specific about your powers if you are implying she has some.

Liz <3

http://www.thechb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down