Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Camp Halfblood
Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
Camp Halfblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boundaries

Go down

Boundaries Empty Boundaries

Post by Perfection Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Chapter 1
Lily

Splash!

I jolted awake. I looked around, realizing I was in my cabin. I slid out of bed, smoothing down my clothes. I was wearing a pink dress, from last night's party. I didn't have the best time, since I couldn't do anything but watch the dancers. I didn't have somebody to dance with. Hazel didn't enjoy it, either.

I pushed open the door, looking around my empty cabin. Since there was nobody here, I could do anything. I sighed and walked out. What I saw was Annabeth, Butch and some other campers. I rushed over to join my sister, Hazel.

"Hazel, what's going on?" I demanded. She just laughed, pointing at the campers. I realized they were dripping. Of course, my sister would think that's funny. She never gets wet. Sometimes, she has a weird sense of humor. I sighed.

"Cheer up, Lily!" Hazel said, smiling. Her sideswept bangs almost covered her hazel eyes, which were identical to mine. She grinned, cheerfully. I didn't smile.

Suddenly, Hazel started laughing. My sister normally laughs a lot. I stared at her. "What?" I demanded, wondering if I had something in my teeth or the like. I realized the mob had subsided. There was one kid left — a boy with curly hair, not much older than me. I could have swore he blushed when I looked at him.

Hazel didn't answer. She was still laughing, clutching her stomach. Finally, she stopped and walked over to the guy. "I'm Hazel," she said, smiling at him. "Daughter of Poseidon. And this is my sister. Her name's Lily, and she's a daughter of Briareus." My sister didn't mean to flirt — she just smiled at everybody.

IN PROGRESS
Perfection
Perfection

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum